April 15, 2015. Tax Day. It’s rough for everyone. So once you file your taxes with Uncle Sam (or TurboTax does), and make plans to put that refund towards a down payment on your new Redux Realty home, treat yourself to one of these amazing 2015 Northern Virginia tax-day freebies!
- FREE BEN AND JERRY’S CONE DAY, April 14 from 12-8 p.m.
- FREE HYDRO MASSAGE, April 13th through 17th. Get your coupon here! Participating locations in Northern Virginia include Gold’s Gym Herndon, Gold’s Gym Fairfax, Planet Fitness Manassas (walk-ins welcome) and Women Fit in Manassas. Use this link to find the right location for your FREE appointment!
- FREE CHIPS AND QUESO at California Tortilla. Just make sure to whisper the secret password, “Taxes Schmaxes” to the cashier!
- FREE LEGENDARY BURGER at The Hard Rock Café in Washington, D.C. when you “Sing for Your Supper” on stage from 5-7 p.m.
- SHRED up to 5 LBS OF DOCUMENTS for FREE at Staples, now until May 2nd. SHRED 2 lbs. for FREE at Office Max/Office Depot now until April 25th, if those locations are more convenient for you.
- BOSTON MARKET BOGO! Buy one meal, get one free on tax day. Limit three Bogos per customer.
- CARVEL ICE CREAM SUNDAE BOGO. Buy one soft serve sundae on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 and get one free!
LAST BUT NOT LEAST, REDUX REALTY can offer you FREE MONEY TO HELP YOU BUY YOUR HOUSE!!!! (Well, sort of).
“We have two amazing, popular packages right now, “ reports Joe Lucas, one of our preferred Redux Realty lenders. “Fannie Mae 3% and 5% Down LPMI “My community” has much Lower PMI costs than a standard Conventional Loan. And a VHDA Fannie Mae with up to 3% grant funds for down payment (while VHDA funds are available).” Sounds like a GREAT DEAL to us! Apply now here!