Colonials are the gold standard of the real estate business … the quintessential icon of the American Dream. That’s why we’ve pulled together the top 10 Fairfax County Colonials active on the market today … all listed for under $550,000. The search criteria? 4 bed, 3 bath colonials. Here’s the rundown:
1) LOWEST PRICE ON THE MARKET! $459K in Herndon … plus a 2 bedroom in-law suite!
Click HERE to see more!
2) Wow! Two for the price of one in Annandale! Not only is the location hard to beat, this colonial has an additional detached two bedroom carriage house! All for just $479,000! What an amazing investment!
Click HERE to find out more about this income producing property!
3) HERNDON–CLOSE TO SILVER LINE!!! This well-kept $519K home is in apple-pie order. Screened-in porch, professional landscaping … and check out that garage! Our one question … does the motorcycle convey?? 🙂
Click HERE to schedule a showing!
4) Oooh. This Centreville Beauty has the Luxe you are looking for! Beautiful upgrades throughout. This recently-reduced home is the real deal … and typifies what everything buyers are looking for in a Colonial!
Click HERE to see why this property has it all!
5) RIGHT NEXT TO GMU! Can’t beat this Fairfax location … and it’s walking distance to the community pool! $520K in King’s Park West.
6) ROCKY RUN CUL-DE-SAC. A cul-de-sac is hard to beat for family time and a positive neighborhood vibe. Not only does this $524K Centreville home have a beautiful front porch, but it is well cared for and in mint condition. We are loving the kitchen and back yard!
Click HERE to see the backyard!
7) Beautiful 5 Bedroom in Springfield! Gorgeous cul-de-sac lot backs to trees and has hardwood floors throughout. But wait! This colonial has a bonus — a walk-out basement with a lower level suite and kitchenette in a prime commuting location!!! $539,000
Click HERE to see the lower-level suite!
8) Foxfield is one of the best communities in Fairfax County! Ideally situated in Fairfax off Stringfellow Rd. between Rt. 50 and the Fairfax County Parkway, this $549,000 Foxfield home offers an amazing central launch pad for almost any commute. A community pool, top tier schools and safe, open walking paths complete the perfect Fairfax community. (Did we mention the 5th bedroom?).
Click HERE to see more of this centrally located Fairfax County home!
9) CHANTILLY’S BEST! We may be a little biased (ok, a lot … this is the Craddocks’ school and pool district), but this $549,000 home is nestled in one of the best neighborhoods in Chantilly (and with teachers so wonderful we cry just thinking about them). Large lots expand into an even larger common area — but you can’t beat the Brookfield Swim Club (which has open memberships!) for community involvement. Close to every store in the entire world, Rt. 50, Rt. 28, and Stringfellow. Go Breakers! Go Broncos!
10) CENTREVILLE FORECLOSURE!!! (A Redux Realty Specialty!). $550K. Sully Station in Centreville. Really wonderful community and neighborhood. 1/3 an acre corner lot, Brazillian cherry hardwoods, Cub Run/Westfield Schools. All that anyone could ask from a colonial in this price range. Don’t let the “foreclosure” in the title scare you off … foreclosures are great properties at amazing deals! We have worked, bought, sold and owned countless foreclosures. Let us know ASAP if this deal catches your eye!
Click HERE to see inside!!!
See a home you like? We’d love to help you check it out … and make it your own!!!! Contact us today at (703) 679-1356 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!