Real Estate market data for Fairfax County, VA provided by the Redux Realty Team.
Vintage Fairfax County Homes for Sale
Looking to buy a vintage home in Fairfax County, VA, just minutes away from Washington, D.C.? You’re in luck! Fairfax County is full of beautiful old homes with rich history and unique vintage touches. Here are our top five historic properties for sale on the market today:
1) Stunning turn-of-the-century colonial in the heart of Fairfax City sitting atop a half an acre of mature landscaping. Romantic, beautiful, and fully restored … a history lover’s dream!
2) Charming 1940s Center Hall Colonial in Vienna, VA … authentic period accents surprise at every turn! (Wait til you see the staircase!)
3) This 1911 frame residence offers character throughout. High ceilings, 2 masonry fireplaces, 2-care garage with guest quarters and an 3/4 acres of mature boxwood, perennial gardens and a pool! Heavenly.
4) Vintage 1938 Cape Cod in Annandale, VA.
5) DUNBARTON ESTATE circa 1764, stone/wood/hardiplank. Historic & Archeological evidence suggests it is the oldest stone house in FFX Co. Wings have been added to accommodate 20th century features.
Now do you see why we love vintage homes in Fairfax County so much?
Find more Homes for Sale in Fairfax County
To find out what your home is worth in the current market, email us or call (703) 679-1356.