Did you know that you can actually live right here in Northern Virginia and own a home with a waterfront or waterview? It’s true! Even native Northern Virginians often forget the beautiful lakes that surround our area … and the homes that come with them!
You don’t have to go out of town to enjoy sitting on a dock sipping a cool beverage — you can actually buy your home-away-from-home right here, and you don’t necessarily have to spend a fortune to do it!
Here are our top ten favorite waterview/waterfront properties in Northern Virginia for sale RIGHT NOW!
1) $415,000 3 bed Ashburn Townhome on the water with a large deck to enjoy the views!
2) $525,000 FIVE bedroom 5,000sf home with gorgeous views of Lake Sumner in Manassas.
3) $635,000 4 bedroom townhouse on Reston’s Lake Anne. Living the dream!
4) What’s this you say? You want an equestrian property on a lake in Oakton? And it has to be a colonial? Well, then. Enjoy this gorgeous property in the serene community of Fox Lake! (Bet you didn’t even know there WAS a lake in Oakton).
5) This. House. Is. Amazing. Did you know that there is an enormous lakeside community INSIDE THE BELTWAY? Lake Barcroft is a 135 acre private lake in Falls Church with FIVE sandy beaches!
If you would like to purchase this house, or any of these houses, we would LOVE to help you. We would also love to come visit you. A lot. Just contact us and we can get you started on your waterfront property — right here in Northern Virginia (don’t worry, there are plenty more, and at all sorts of different price levels).